Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're Adding on to Our Family.....

NO!!! It's NOT me!!! My sister is preggers!!!! We are sooo excited! I am so thrilled about being an aunt and being able to enjoy a baby without having to wake up with it in the middle of the night! hahahaha!

I can't wait for Emily and Michael to find out what they're having so I can start embroidering his/her name on anything I can get my hands on!!! I'm really hoping for a girl because I already have visions of making/buying matching outfits for her and Emma! Of course, if it's a boy, I already have visions of my dad getting matching LSU t-shirts for he and Truett! Either way, we're THRILLED!

Emily and Michael- We look forward to sharing this exciting journey with you during the next months ahead. We can't wait to meet the sweet little life the two of you are bringing into the world. Congratulations and we love both of you...I mean, ALL THREE of you!!!!!


post signature

No comments: