Saturday, June 18, 2011

Anniversaries, Birthdays & Baptisms...OH MY!

Jay's parents' wedding anniversary also happens to be Truett's birthday, so needless to say, their day gets overshadowed by Truett's birthday.  :)  We still try to celebrate in some way, so this year, we all went out to dinner to celebrate their 45 years of wedded bliss!




My mom's birthday is 3 days after Truett's, so it, too, is sometimes overshadowed.  BUT, we ALWAYS find a way to celebrate her birthday!
 Birthday picnic for the kids


 Dan having his own little celebration.  :)
 
This was the birthday present we made for my mom.  Each grandkid painted their own ceramic hearts, which were attached to the canvas.  Each 'handprint heart' was done by each of my siblings and me.


June was a big month of celebrating...Lydia was baptized!
My mom & sisters & I
 Jay, his dad & his brother
 Aunt Stephanie & Uncle Jim





 



 Lydia with her Godparents





 




Random pics... 
 


Emma's 1st haircut




post signature

No comments: