Saturday, July 19, 2008

My, How They Grow!

So, Truett had his 2-year check up yesterday. The doctor said everything looks great and that Truett is moving right along. Dr. Mac and his nurse were both surprised at how well he listened and followed directions for a 2-year-old. I was surprised at how well he listened and followed directions for being Truett! :) They both commented, as well, on how much he talked and how good his vocabulary was for his age...HELLO! Have you me ME? I'm his mom...are any of you surprised that MY child would have an extended vocabulary at an early age???? :)

I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday where they screened me for gestational diabetes. I'll have the results on Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, I'm headed back to the doctor on Thursday for an ultrasound because Dr. Indelman says that I'm measuring big. He wants to do an ultrasound so he can see her and measure her to check her size. She may be a late September baby instead of an early October! I'll update after Thursday.

No comments: