Friday, February 6, 2009

Polly Kathryn Miller

As I was going through and adding pictures to blogs that were waiting to be posted, I came across the blog about MeMaw's birthday.

Since writing that blog, MeMaw has passed away. She had been sick for a while and after having a stroke, her health continued to decline.

I realize how much of a blessing it was that we were able to have one last birthday celebration with her. Not only that, but when her health started turning for the worse, she wasn't very talkative and had stop interacting as much with others.

On the day of her birthday, she was actually talking a bit and making comments to people in the room. It was definitely the most alert we had seen her in a while.

I am so glad that Truett was able to see her and that she was able to see him and recognize him. I hate to say it, but I really believe that Truett was her favorite! :) I know she's looking down on him daily and smiling!

We love you so much, MeMaw, and will miss you terribly.

post signature

No comments: