Friday, January 30, 2009

So Much to Say...So Little Time!

I know I've been bad about posting...well, actually, I've been good about writing, but haven't gotten around to loading pictures with each blog! There was so much going on over the holidays that I was constantly posting things for fear of getting behind. Once things slowed down a little, I started slacking.

Hopefully I'll have a little time this weekend to get caught up. Here are just a few pics of the kids to keep you interested! :)

I like this picture of Truett because it is very rare that he actually stops and smiles for the camera, but the shadow is weird...it makes it look like he has a mullet! :)
This was the picture from our Christmas card...one of MANY shots!
The more serious side of Truett :)
The more serious side of Emma :)
Baby, it's cold outside!

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Emma is growing so fast. Truett looks super cute with his smiley pose and mullet - business in the front, party in the back! The 80s is coming back.