Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Pictures...Part 2

Here are a few more random pics of Emma and Truett...

Truett was supposed to be taking a nap and when I walked in, this is what I found...
I don't think I could have staged this any better, if I had tried. He took out his sleeping bag, put on his cowboy hat and passed out. It looks like he's been out herding cattle or something. If you look closely, you can see 'Dusty' (his stick horse)...YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture of Emma, but I do admit that the pink pacifier is AWFUL! I am happy to report that she has slowly started to lose interest in a pacifier, so hopefully she will ween herself off of it like Truett did! Anyway, my mom bought this shirt for Emma and I love it! It says "Girly Girl"...CUTE!

post signature

No comments: