Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here Comes the LEE LA'!

So, my sister is getting married in North Carolina this weekend and is borrowing one of my suitcases. Truett was playing around with the suitcase and put some of his toys in it. I told him he needed to take the toys out because Aunt Emily was taking the bag. Of course, he then asked me why she was taking it and I told him. The following is the conversation that took place afterwards, between Truett and me:

Truett: What's a wedding???

Me: It's when a man and a lady who love each other very much go and get married and kiss and live together and they become a family.

Truett: Maybe when I get big I can get married!

Me: SURE! When you find a lady that you love a lot and you think she is so pretty and nice, then you can get married.

Truett: Maybe LEE LA! She's pretty and nice. I could marry her!

AWWWWWWWEEEE! I love you, Mom!!!!

post signature

No comments: