Sunday, July 18, 2010

MY American Idols

I'm sure my kids aren't the only ones who fall in love with a movie and become OBSESSED with it and everything involved with it.  I AM pretty sure, however, that my kids are two of the only few who insist on watching the credits at the end of the movie because they LOVE the song that plays during them! 

Here is Truett jammin' out to Ne-Yo's song at the end of Princess and the Frog. Emma usually chimes in every once in a while, but she must have been a little camera shy on this particular day.  As you will see, Truett, on the other hand, was NOT!  :)



OH!  I forgot to mention....no worries about the HUGE bandage on Truett's hand.  According to Truett, he bit his nail 'to the quick' and he needed to have it wrapped.  Apparently, he had a hang nail that he pulled off, and I guess a bandaid wasn't dramatic enough for him.  I don't know WHERE he gets it!  :)

post signature

No comments: