Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Great Photo Shoot of 2010

Over the years, I've learned not to stress out over getting the perfect pictures of my kids so Picture Day at school or pictures with the Easter Bunny have become non-issues for me.  HOWEVER, Christmas card pictures are a WHOLE different story.  I mean, if pictures of my kids are going to be mailed out across the U.S. and hung in people's houses during the holidays where all kinds of family and friends will see them, that kind of adds a little pressure.  But, to ease some of that pressure (especially with a 3rd child on the way), I've created what, in my mind, seems to be the perfect back up plan.  If, for some reason, I cannot a picture where someone isn't making a face, picking their nose or crying, then I will just send out a "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" or the "Naughty and Nice" Christmas card which would basically be nothing but bloopers and photo out takes that normally would not have made it on to the Christmas card.  FORTUNATELY, I have not had to pull that trick out of my hat yet but I still like to look at the 'bloopers'.








 Here is the photo that made it to the Christmas card this year.

Merry Christmas from all of us!

post signature

No comments: