Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random Pictures

Truett was watching a show on TV and when I told him to smile for the camera, this isn't exactly what I had in mind! Ummm....could you take your eyes off of the TV for 2 SECONDS?????
Here's Emma brushing up on some light reading. My dad calls her 'T-Rouge', French for 'Little Red'. :)
Emma managed to take a break from reading to pose for the camera, although the expression on her face kind of gives me a feeling that she wasn't too happy about it.
I love this picture because it pretty much sums up the relationship between Truett and Emma. Truett squeezes and loves on Emma and assumes that it's fun times for all involved. Emma, on the other hand, is constantly teetering back and forth between enjoyment and total fear for her life! :) I also love this picture because Emma is sporting Truett's favorite ELMO t-shirt. I love that Emma is wearing her big brother's t-shirts to sleep in. He better watch out....that may be a trend that sticks around for many years to come!
Ever since our 'camp out' a few weeks ago, Truett has spent every night in this tent. There were a couple of nights that he slept in his bed, but that was because he had Jay put the tent ON his bed! I'm just glad that we convinced him to move it to his room and out of the living room!!
We're leaving next weekend to go to the beach for a week, so I'm sure we'll have tons of stories and pictures from the trip....especially since we'll be driving 10 hours with Truett and Emma!!!! Wish us luck! :)

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Yea! I found you guys! Hope you enjoy the beach!