Monday, June 16, 2008

My Dogs Are Tired!






We had Truett's birthday paw-ty this past Saturday. It was so much fun and I think everyone had a great time. It was a puppy theme, complete with hot dogs, puppy chow and pup-cakes. The kids even ate out of dog bowls!

There were about 24 people here, but between my immediate family and Jay's immediate family, we make up 14 of those people! :) It was great to have our family and friends around to celebrate Truett.

Truett had a great time playing with his friend, Olivia. She's a couple of months younger than Truett, so he enjoys being around someone his own age. Don't get me wrong, though...he LOVED swimming and running around with the 'big dogs', too! My brother, John, is 13 and is Truett's IDOL! Truett is like one of those little dogs who thinks he's a German Shepherd. He likes to hang with the best of them!

My camera broke the morning of the party (we just bought it 3 weeks ago!) so I'm waiting for others to forward on the pics they took. As soon as I get some of the pics, I'll post them.

1 comment: