Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to School

School starts on Monday and I have to say that I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED that I'm not having to go back. I thought that when this time came around, I'd be a little bummed about not returning to teach, but I am so thankful that we have the opportunity for me to stay home this year. With that being said, Truett also starts school next week. We have "Meet the Teacher" on Monday morning. He did not get the same teacher he had last year, which I was a little disappointed about, until I convinced myself that it was due to the fact that my child must be so well-adjusted the school didn't think it was necessary for him to have the 'security' of having the same teacher this year (YES...I am one of the crazy parents that I used to make fun of!). I am really excited about Truett going back to school. He loves it so much and really grew from it last year. He'll be there on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means I'll have those days to myself, until I start tutoring. I have still haven't decided if I'm going to start up right away or just hold off until after Emma is born. I guess I have to decide something soon, being that I only have 6 weeks left! I'm looking forward to doing 'mom' stuff for the next few weeks. I may even volunteer up at Truett's school! hahahah! I'll post some pictures on Monday after we meet Ms. Dorothy.

post signature

1 comment:

Summer said...

Your blog looks great! I love the new colors!