Monday, August 11, 2008

Hodge Podge

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I thought I'd put up some random pictures of Truett from the past couple of months. It's been pretty quiet here...as quiet as it can be with a 2-year-old boy running around! My parents and my brother and sister were in the Bahamas all last week and Truett missed them so much. Everytime we'd leave to go somewhere, he'd say, "Well, maybe LeeLa' and PaGou will be there." He was so excited to see them when they got home!

We're still trying to get Truett comfortable with the potty. I know it's very early to start pushing anything too much, but he is definitely showing signs of being ready, but isn't quite there, yet (as you can see from one of the photos!)
Other than that, we've just been busy with regular summertime activities. We're going to Houston this coming weekend for a quick getaway. Each year TLNA (Texas Landscape and Nursery Association) has a convention for those in the 'green' industry (aka 'landscaping business). WOOO WHOOOOO! The year Truett was born, it was in San Antonio and Truett was only 6 weeks old. Jay and I left him with my parents (CAN'T BELIEVE IT!) and went for the weekend. This year, it's in Houston which isn't as exciting as San Antonio, but we figured it would be a nice little trip for us as a family.

School starts in a couple of weeks and Truett will be in MDO on Tues/Thurs. I'm so excited for him because he LOVES it so much. I'm hoping they will help him with his listening skills and table manners! hhahahahah!






1 comment:

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness, he is such a beautiful boy! Emma is going to have some big shoes to live up to! :) And I loved all of the pictures!