Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Little Picasso

We were at my parents' house yesterday and Truett was in their room 'taking a nap'. He had been in there a while, and I assumed he was asleep. About 2:30, my dad came in from work and Truett called out to him. When Danny went into the bedroom to get him, he came out and told me to go into the bedroom to see what Truett had been doing. It wasn't the 'hurry-and-come-to-see-what-amazing-new-thing-Truett-has-learned" type of 'go and see', but more of the 'ummm-I-can-tell-you-why-he's-been-so-quiet" type of 'go and see'. When I walked into the bedroom, I found Truett sitting on the bed, which had been scribbled on with a black SHARPIE. As I walked over to get him and put him in Time Out, I realized that, not only had he scribbled on my parents' bedspread, but had decided to color himself, too! After scrubbing him down in the bathtub and scrubbing the bedspread, I was able to laugh about it.
I took pictures of his legs to send to my cousin, Marisa, who did the same thing when we were little...except I think she was 4...not 2! :) Love ya, Marsh!


post signature

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't believe you got that permenant marker out of anything, especially his skin! Denny came in, saw the picture, and asked if that was a tattoo on someone! :)

Summer said...

What a stinker! You have to love these crazy toddlers!