Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Bundle of Joy

I just thought I'd post some pictures of Emma being that Truett often gets the spotlight in my posts. Emma doesn't really 'do' anything, but she could win an award for being so cute!


Here is Emma all bundled up, ready to face the cold weather we've been having.



She has started staying awake for longer stretches of time and it is also obvious that she is seeing alot more, too.
Aunt Sarah and Nannie Em love trying to make Emma smile/laugh and 75% of the time, they are pretty successful! I've tried snapping some pictures and getting some video footage of her smiling but I never seem to be quick enough to get any really good shots...maybe one of these days.

Here's somewhat of a little smile...
Until then, we'll just have to enjoy the still shots of her sweet little face...smile or no smile. :)

Emma and Flat Stanley...

post signature

No comments: