Sunday, November 9, 2008

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Sarah had her first soccer games this weekend. The first one was Friday night and we weren't able to make it, so we went to her game yesterday morning.
Before going to the game, we stopped for breakfast at the Local Diner in Coppell. We told Truett that we would go to the game after we ate. He said, "I no want to eat breakfast anymore. I'll just go to the game and have a nack (snack)."

After we finished our breakfast (by the way...Truett ate a huge pancake and bacon for the breakfast that he DIDN'T want to eat!) the cashier gave Truett a peppermint patty. He couldn't WAIT to tear it open, but of course, I wasn't about to let a 2-year-old loose in my car with CHOCOLATE. I told him he could have it as soon as we got to the soccer game. He said, "I no want to go to the soccer game anymore. I'll just stay here and eat my candy." :)

Truett was so excited once we got to the game. There was a HUGE area where he could run around and play. Plus, LeeLa', PaGou and Uncle John were there. My mom was working in the concession stand so Truett started asking everyone, "What you want to order for today?" This continued at home once we returned from the game, too. :)
Sarah is the player in white. My camera wouldn't zoom close enough to get a good shot on the field, but I bought a new lens recently, so that won't happen again!


Dan was working the score board, which you KNOW was such a huge temptation for Truett. He was DYING to touch the buttons showed no lack in effort in trying to do so. Dan kept having to fuss Truett and at one point, Truett ran in, smiled at Dan, said, "Hi, PaGou!", quickly took a slap at the buttons and ran off!

Dan - Guard of the Scoreboard
Thankfully, Truett discovered some old lockers that he found very amusing. He and Uncle John spent the last part of the game hanging out in the lockers and at one point, I heard Truett yell at someone passing by, "Hurry! We need your help!" and then growled like a tiger! BOYS! :)


Emma was at the game, too, just enjoying being held by all of us.
Unfortunately, the Blazers did not win their game, but it's still early in the season! Great game, Nannie!!!! We love you! GO WHITE!




post signature

No comments: