Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Showers

When we found out that we were having a girl, Jay's mom (Gramma) and sister-in-law (Aunt Stephie) started planning a girl's baby shower. The shower was so nice and we had a great turn out, inspite of Hurricane Ike making his way through south and east Texas. We had punch and cupcakes and my mom made chocolate covered strawberries (always a crowd fave!). We even played a baby shower game! :)

Here are the party planners...Gramma and Aunt Stephy....everything looked great!

YUMMY cupcakes that were made by Gramma's friend.
Here is Aunt Sarah smelling the diaper trying to figure out what baby food was inside...GROSS!

I couldn't believe all of the gifts, either. I figured that since this was our 2nd time around, there would be a few gifts, but I guess every other woman out there is as addicted to baby girl things just as much as I am! Either that or my family and friends are REALLY supportive of me and feed into my obsession. :)


Thanks so much to my friends and family who were able to be at the shower. I can't wait for Emma to meet all of you and follow the wonderful examples you all set of being great women. I love you all!


post signature

No comments: