Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Final Countdown!

I've been calling it the 'light at the end of the tunnel', but thought maybe that wasn't the best phrase to use when talking about giving birth! :)

Tomorrow is the big day and we are absolutely THRILLED about Emma's arrival. I am so excited for Truett to meet his little sister and to put a face with a name. I'm still not sure if he realizes that the 'Emma' we've been talking about is an actual person and not just a nickname for my belly!

I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:00 so Truett will be staying the night with my parents tonight and Danny will bring him to school in the morning before coming to the hospital. I'll have the c-section at 9:00 and then Emma and I will be in our room at 11:00.

Truett will come to the hospital tomorrow afternoon after school (and a nap!) to meet Emma. Be checking back for updates...I'll post them here. I'll try to put up pics as soon as possible, too.

Have a great day tomorrow...I know we will! :)


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, a) loving the website and want one
b) you are so creative
c) you are such a good mommy
d) I hope Emma looks like me! tee hee

Anonymous said...

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN......isn't there a song with these lyrics....what a great way to give birth - i think you should bring the cd and play it while emma is on her way out! HA HA HA! We are thinking of you and can't wait for MS. EMMA! keep us posted, love, Katie, Lanny, Lauren, Tyler, & Maria Kathleen....

Shelley said...

Good luck tomorrow, we'll be thinking of and praying for a safe arrival of precious Emma! I can't wait to see pictures!