Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sweet Baby Emma







Emma made her grade debut this morning at 9:42 a.m. Much to our surprise, she weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds, 2 ounces!!! Thank GOD for c-sections because my actual due date isn't for another 9 days! Also to our surprise, she was born with RED hair...more of a strawberry blonde, but none the less, it's neither light brown like Jay nor dark brown like mine. Truett has been saying all along that Emma was going to have pink hair and green eyes. Not sure what her eyes are going to do, but he's been the closest so far, regarding her hair color. :)




I'm feeling pretty good and we're all doing great. Truett hasn't met his baby sister, yet, but I'll definitely post more pics and info when that introduction takes place.




Thanks so much for all of your prayers, calls, emails, etc... We are definitely feeling God's presence and His blessings today!


post signature

3 comments:

Summer said...

I am SO glad that Emma is here and you are all well. She is precious in those pictures! I LOVE her hair!!! What a blessing she is!

Meredith and Mark Sorokwasz said...

She is so beautiful! I love the picture of her clinching her fists and squeezing her eyes. She's like... "Yes, I'm out!!"

Unknown said...

congrats Amy and Jay...she's beautiful!! hope all is well...let me know when you are bringing her down to meet the rest of the family!! -Melanie Kreamer