Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sunscreen

We went to my mom's house after our doctor's visit yesterday. As soon as we got there, I put Truett down for his afternoon nap. His usual routine consists of me tucking him in and then giving him a stack of books for him to look at/read. Well, an hour after putting him down, he was still WIDE AWAKE! I kept thinking he was going to fall asleep at any minute, but it never happened.

Anyway, when my sister, Sarah, got home from school at 3:30, she asked if she could go and say hi to Truett. Since he wasn't sleeping and showed no signs of falling asleep any time soon, I let her go in to see him. A minute later, Sarah walks in with Truett, who has taken off his shorts AND his diaper and has some white cream all over his face and hair.

I asked him what he had on his face and he said, "Sunscreen!" I asked him where his diaper was and he said, "In my room. I put sunscreen on my booty." (All with a HUGE smile on his face!)

I go to his room to assess the 'damages' and find that he did not put sunscreen on his face, but in fact, it was DESITIN!

Did I mention how awesome it is having a curious, 2-year-old boy???

post signature

No comments: