Friday, October 24, 2008

6th in 6th

A friend of mine (who also has a blog) had someone pass on to her, the idea to post the 6th picture that was in the 6th folder of her picture files on the computer. I was curious to see what that picture was for me, and this is the picture that was there.
It's a picture of Truett from March of THIS year. Some of you may not be able to tell, but to me, he looks so much like a little baby in this picture. If I had not had the date on the file folder, I would have thought this was a picture from last year. It's crazy just how much they change and grow in a short period of time!

This picture was taken at the playground at the elementary school where I was teaching at the time. Jay and Truett had come up to the school with me on a Saturday so I could work in my classroom. Obviously, a 1 and a half-year-old and a 2nd grade classroom don't go well together, so Jay took Truett outside to play while I worked.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE the fact that I'm not teaching this year????
post signature

No comments: