Wednesday, June 2, 2010

AMAZING Grace

So, I'm WAY behind on my blogging and have REALLY been trying to motivate myself to get caught up. Of course, when I realized that I hadn't posted ANYTHING about my sweet niece being born, it wasn't hard for me to get on the ball!

Grace Day Ryan was born on February 20, 2010 and weighed 8 1/2 pounds. It was a LOOOONG wait for her to get here, but as we all knew, she was WORTH it!
My mom was there for her arrival (she was actually there 10 days BEFORE her arrival) and was able to hold her and spend a few days with her before coming back home to Dallas. Since then, we have been watching Grace grow via pictures/texts/webcam.
For our wedding anniversary, Jay surprised me with a trip to visit sweet Grace in North Carolina. He made arrangements for my parents and his parents to watch our kids while we were gone. Needless to say, Grace was SUPER pumped to see her Mimi and Uncle Jay!
And of course, all Jay and I wanted to do was hold her and snuggle with her!
It was so great to be able to enjoy some one on one time with her. She is so beautiful and such a snuggle bug, too!
Uncle Jay was bound and determined to teach her how to hold her own bottle. Jay is in this picture, although you may not be able to see him, since he's wearing camoflauge. :)Bath time with Elmo!
I couldn't help but take a pic of this cute little corn nibblet toes!Since I am Grace's Godmother (as is my sister, Sarah), we decided to go the weekend of Grace's Baptism. Welcome to the World, sweet Grace! We are so thrilled that you are now a part of our family and can't wait to watch you grow. Your truly are AMAZING and we love you so much!

post signature

No comments: